Agriculture is bursting with innovation. From new crops to new work methods, the way we farm today will be a far cry from how we do it in 50 years’ time. As our agricultural industries move to navigate constant change and improvement, innovation will be the key to long-term sustainability in agriculture for the modern-day farmer. It all needs to start somewhere, which is why we have revamped our inventions competition to give rural innovators and entrepreneurs an opportunity to showcase their smarts.
Rotary FNQ Field Days has overhauled our Innovation area for 2019 event, with the introduction of new junior categories and our seniors will have more impact with mentoring and further assistance to provide the first step for entrepreneurs to move forward in their business.
- 1.Provides the first step for Innovators to progress and move forward
- 2.Promotes future rural innovations & inventions at a ground level to potential national platforms
- 3.Entries are open Australia wide in all categories
Suited for new and established companies the opportunity to give their product and process development critical exposure exists at Rotary FNQ Field Days 2019.
1. Primary school students, ideas for the Future of Agriculture
2. High School Students, Ag Tech
4. New Machine of the Year